This repository is for an example application built in my Spring Framework 5 - Beginner to Guru online course
The application is a simple Spring Boot 2 / Spring Framework 5 web application. It is used to help students learn how to use the Spring Framework. Step by step instructions and detailed explanations can be found within the course.
As you work through the course, please feel free to fork this repository to your out GitHub repo. Most links contain links to source code changes. If you encounter a problem you can compare your code to the lesson code. See this link for help with compares
Got a question about your Spring Framework 5 course? Checkout these FAQs!
|Oracle Java 8 JDK||Download||Java 11 is okay, see notes about Java on the course wiki|
|IntelliJ 2018 or Higher||Download||Ultimate Edition recommended. Students can get a free 120 trial license here|
|Maven 3.6.0 or higher||Download||Installation Instructions|
|Gradle 4.8 or higher||Download||Note: Use Version 5 or higher if using Java 11|
|Git 2.15 or higher||Download|
|Git GUI Clients||Downloads||Not required. But can be helpful if new to Git. SourceTree is a good option for Mac and Windows users.|
|Spring Boot 2.1 or higher||What's new|
- Spring Framework 5: Beginner to Guru - Get the most modern and comprehensive course available for the Spring Framework! Join over 8,200 over Guru's in an Slack community exclusive to this course! More than 3,700 students have given this 53 hour course a 5 star review!
- Spring Boot Microservices with Spring Cloud Beginner to Guru - Master Microservice Architectures Using Spring Boot 2 and Cloud Based Deployments with Spring Cloud and Docker
- Reactive Programming with Spring Framework 5 - Keep your skills razor sharp and take a deep dive into Reactive Programming!
- Testing Spring Boot: Beginner to Guru - ** Best Selling Course** Become an expert in testing Java and Spring Applications with JUnit 5, Mockito and much more!
- SQL Beginner to Guru: MySQL Edition - SQL is a fundamental must have skill, which employers are looking for. Learn to master SQL on MySQL, the worlds most popular database!
- Apache Maven: Beginner to Guru - Best Selling Course Take the mystery out of Apache Maven. Learn how to use Maven to build your Java and Spring Boot projects!
- OpenAPI: Beginner to Guru - Master OpenAPI (formerly Swagger) to Create Specifications for Your APIs
- Docker for Java Developers - Best Selling Course on Udemy! Learn how you can supercharge your development by leveraging Docker. Collaborate with other students in a Slack community exclusive to the course!
- Spring Framework DevOps on AWS - Learn how to build and deploy Spring applications on Amazon AWS!
- Ready for Production with Spring Boot Actuator - Learn how to leverage Spring Boot Actuator to monitor your applications running in production.
- Angular 4 Java Developers - Learn how to use Angular with Spring Boot. Two flaming hot technologies! This is the only course on Udemy where you can learn how to use JHipster to rapidly build your next application! Also, be sure to checkout the Slack community for this course!
- Mastering Thymeleaf with Spring Boot - Once you learn Thymeleaf, you'll never want to go back to using JSPs for web development!
- Spring Core - Learn the core of Spring Framework 4!
- Spring Core Advanced - Go beyond the basics! Learn about Aspect Oriented Programming, Spring Security, using Spring Events, JMS and more!